New Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
Fresh off the presses, the brand new Raspberry Pi 3 model B+ was announced/released on March 14th 2018, and we are delighted to offer this latest update to the very popular Raspberry Pi.
The specs are awe-inspiring, including dual-band WiFi, faster Ethernet, and the capability to power the unit over CAT5 (PoE).
Here are the glorious details:
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53, 64-bit, quad-core SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz/5GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN (WLAN)
- Bluetooth Low Energy v4.2 (BLE)
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300Mbps)
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
- Extended 40-pin GPIO Header
- Full Size HDMI, MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio/composite video output port
- MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Power supply requirements - 5V/2.5A DC via micro USB or GPIO
Get yours, today.